we will act fast and ensure the best price and safety of fixing your system to get it back to running order. Make sure your heating system is serviced to avoid any nasty break downs ensuring your family stays warm all year around.
Call us today on 0191 2633602 for a free no obligation quote.
We are here 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
No Hidden Costs, Unlimited Call Outs…
Only £5.83 per month
Annual service only for your
Annual service on your appliance
Energy efficiency advice from fully
Pay £70 upfront or £5.83 per
month by Direct Debit
Ensures your boiler operates
safely & efficiently
Keeps your boiler running
Helps to validate your boiler
for an extended warranty
* All service plans are subject to survey and our terms and conditions.
+Premium install option only available during boiler warranty period after Heat Solutions install.
†A landlord’s gas safety certificate can be added for an additional fee.
1. Adjustments to time and temperature controls.
2. Replacement of decorative parts.
3. Any domestic water supply from the hot water cylinder or appliances including taps and showers.
4. Any cold water storage cistern, mains water supply, cold water supply pipework.
5. Inherent defects or inadequacy to the original design of the system/appliance(s) and consequential damage or loss arising from defects.
6. Pipework, wiring or flues buried in the fabric of the building including underfloor heating.
7. Any defects or damage caused through malicious or willful action, negligence, or third party interference.
8. Any defects or damage caused by fire, lightning, explosion, flood, storm, frost, impact or other extraneous cause.
9. Any defect or damage occurring from a failure of the public electricity, gas or water supplies.
10. Any work arising from hard water scale deposit, system contamination or damage from aggressive water.
11. Removing asbestos associated with repairing appliance or system.
12. Replacement or repair of thermal stores, immersion heaters or the repair of fan convectors.
13. Replacement of towel rails, LST and designer radiators, including any associated valves.
14. Replenishment of chemical treatments.
15. Complete appliance replacement for any reason.
16. Replacement of internal gas supply pipework.
17. Any increased cost of utilities, loss of water services, loss of earnings, any retrospective cost for items not relating to the repair of the heating components.
18. The cost of any improvements to the heating or hot water systems.
19. Removing sludge from system.
20. Replacing/repairing any steel or iron pipes.
21. Making access to the appliance/system that is not deemed reasonable.
PERIOD OF CONTRACT: The contract will run for a period of one calendar year from the date that agreed
form of payment is accepted subject to an engineer’s inspection.
ANNUAL SERVICE: A service engineer will inspect the central heating appliance(s) once a year and clean
and adjust them as necessary. A visual inspection of the system will also be carried out at this time, and
any remedial works actioned or quoted as necessary.
ACCEPTANCE ON TO CONTRACT: Acceptance of a system or appliance(s) on to a contract does not imply
that it is installed satisfactorily or to current standards or codes of practice. Or that any spare parts are
guaranteed to be available for the appliance. Please note a service chargeable at £70 Inc. VAT will be carried
out on the initial subject to survey visit regardless of acceptance of cover unless prior request not to is made
by the customer.
PAYMENTS AND RENEWALS: The contract renewal date will be the yearly anniversary of the original
acceptance date. Renewal notices will be sent in advance of this date. The contract remains valid as long
as payment is continued.
CANCELLATION OF CONTRACT: If you cancel your agreement, we will not normally give a refund.
However, you are entitled to a full refund if you cancel within seven working days of acceptance.
If you decide to cancel the agreement after this period, we will charge you a pro-rata based sum
based upon the duration of the contract as long as no claims have been made against this policy.
If any claims have been made full payment will be required. Heat Solutions North East reserve the
right to terminate the maintenance contract at any time, giving at least one month’s notice.